1. Pass-it-on: We believe in the idea of passing on the gift. Every micro-enterprise we incubate would contribute a percentage of their profits to a trust fund so that ISAP will be able to help more enterprises. In addition, every person trained by ISAP would provide training to at least one more person when they have become experts at it.
2. Market Linkage Percentage: ISAP links producers to purchasers. The purchaser would be required to contribute a pre-determined percentage of their buying price to ISAP’s fund. For example, exporters contribute Rs 5 per k.g. of Gundruk when they buy from producers we introduced them to.
3. Individual Project Grants: ISAP also executes projects that are funded on a per-project basis. These projects are designed so that its impact is sustained beyond the funding period.
• Provide business development services including but not limited to micro-finance, market linkage, production engineering, marketing support to establish a micro-enterprise
• Enhance skills and knowledge that would help people seeking economic betterment increase productivity and/or decrease risks
• Advocate apt technologies that help micro and small entrepreneurs deal with market realities.
• Develop supporting social and physical infrastructure
• Research on market conditions that help entrepreneurs and policy makers make a more informed decision and sharing the knowledge through open platforms
We are redirecting you to your website. Thank you for your patience!